Welcome to Indophil Resources NL
Indophil Resources NL is an Australian publicly-listed company, incorporated in 1996, to acquire, explore for and develop gold and copper-gold opportunities in the Asia-Pacific region. Indophil`s team is highly-experienced and successful in minerals development, with specialisation in the Philippines.Welcome to our site. This is just a place holder page while we gather our content.
The Company`s focus has been the development of the world-class Tampakan Copper-Gold Project in the southern Philippines. Indophil owns 37.5% of the Tampakan project. The remaining 62.5% is held by Xstrata Copper, with the combined interests being managed through Sagittarius Mines Inc. on behalf of the Philippine Government and the people of the Philippines.
Indophil is also looking to new business opportunities in the Philippines and across the globe. In this context, Indophil looks to securing an interest in advanced exploration or projects already in minerals production.